STARTING FOOD FOR BABIES. BABY GIRLS NAMES IN SPANISH.
Starting Food For Babies
- (For Baby (For Bobbie)) John Denver (December 31, 1943 - October 12, 1997), born Henry John Deutschendorf, Jr., was an American singer-songwriter, actor, activist, and poet.
- Come into being; begin or be reckoned from a particular point in time or space
- Embark on a continuing action or a new venture
- start: a turn to be a starter (in a game at the beginning); "he got his start because one of the regular pitchers was in the hospital"; "his starting meant that the coach thought he was one of their best linemen"
- (especially of eyes) bulging or protruding as with fear; "with eyes starting from their sockets"
- appropriate to the beginning or start of an event; "the starting point"; "hands in the starting position"
- Use a particular point, action, or circumstance as an opening for a course of action
- Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth
- any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment; "food and drink"
- anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
Baby Green Cheek: Aren't I CUTE!
The babies had climbed out of the nestbox and were checking out their surroundings, under Momma's supervision of course. They are in the curious and nibbly phase. :)
There's cardboard laid down so their little feet don't fall through and all the perches are too high for them to get to. There is only a ladder just barely off the ground, but not high enough they would hurt themselves if they fell off of it. They are all real coordinated now and can perch on a finger.... but you can't be to careful. :)
There are some toys close to the bottom, and some food of course. A couple of them have already started nibbling at the food after watching momma.
That's little pooper in the background, he likes to follow his older siblings everywhere, and surprisingly, they all baby him like he's their baby, too.
All the babies look like little Gizmos! Looks like they are going to take after their daddy in the looks department!
Baby troll toe nails
I thought i'd start the New Year with something slightly surreal and humourous.
These pots are in a wooded area in the Hope Centre, which my kids love to go to play with their Nan. It's set-up for proper old-school playing and mucking around outside, as well as loads of animals to see. These pots are for the kids to make food for the trolls, pixies and fairies that live in the wood.
I also doubt whether there's another photo on Flickr with this title!
dress up new born babies
birth of baby boy
grace baby bedding
baby feet pictures
formal wear for baby boys
7 month old baby not eating
elmo clothes for babies